Monday, October 12, 2009

Matthew - My Fearless Son

Just about anything you do, you approach it with no fear...I love it! You obviously get this trait from your Father, because I am usually pretty content in my own safe little bubble. But not you sir! You are a wild man!

Just a couple recent activities.....Diving into a pool at the age of 4 and swimming under water, no problema! Riding sheep bustin out of the gate at the fair, "hey they are soft Daddy, I can do that"! Shooting guns out in the woods with Dad, just as long as you can shoot his 9mm, you're in!

You have some serious LIFE running through those veins and you want to do it ALL! Well, all except be a part of the dolphin show at Sea World in San Diego (only your mother's childhood dream for years!)....ya I won't be letting you live that one down :)

Love you Son,
Mommy

No comments: